Tuesday, October 27, 2009

10.27.09 - A life update, and some out-takes.

Hello internet world.

Well, I was inspired tonight by my friend Liz Abend to keep this blog updated.  I need to give you, all six of you that read this, some fresh stuff.  I decided that a life update is in order.

I am 8 weeks away from graduating college with my degree in Photo-Journalism.  The world is sitting on it's proverbial platter and I am filled with questions.

Where will I work?
What work do I want to do?
Are there any jobs...anywhere?

A bit stressful, but, at this point the search is on.  As you may be able to tell by the context of this blog, I want to work somewhere in the field of photography.  Anywhere will do right now.  Eventually, I want to move towards editorial and magazine portraiture.  Right now, the job market is saturated, which sucks.  But there is good news.

I'm ready to rally.

So here we are, at the cusp of the supposed "next step" of my life.  Well, I'm ready.  Let's go life.

Here are some outtakes from the last few weeks of shooting.


-eric

1 comment:

EMiller said...

Welcome back.
Love,
Internet.